Red Apple Hooch Bowla
- 5 ounces whiskey, premium quality
- 2 red apples, cored and sliced, plus more for garnish
- 4 ounces Cinnamon Simple Syrup, recipe follows
- 2 ounces apple schnapps
- 1 1/2 cups cranberry juice
- Splash sweet and sour mix
- Cinnamon sticks, for garnish
- Cinnamon Simple Syrup:
- 2 cups water
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
Fill a large pitcher or bowl with ice. Add whiskey, apples, cinnamon syrup and apple schnapps. Pour in cranberry juice and splash of sweet and sour mix.
Pout into glasses and garnish with cinnamon sticks and red apple slicesCinnamon Simple Syrup:
In a small sauce pot add water and cinnamon and bring to boil. Simmer for 10 minutes, and strain out cinnamon sticks. Bring water back to a boil, add sugar and stir until sugar is dissolved.
Yield: 3 1/2 cups