Red Cabbage Slaw
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons celery seed
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 head red cabbage, cut into roughly 1 1/2-inch chunks
- 2 small carrots, grated
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 cup golden raisins
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe.
In a large bowl, whisk together vinegar and sugar until dissolved. Slowly whisk in oil, celery seed, salt and pepper to taste. Toss in cabbage, carrots, red onion and raisins to coat well. Cover and let sit at least 1 hour.
Recipe courtesy of Sunny Anderson, 2008