Red Pepper Dip
Planning tip: The dip can be made up to 1 week ahead. Refrigerate tightly covered. The vegetable dippers can be prepared 2 days ahead. Wrap[ vegetables separately in damp paper towels; refrigerate in sealed plastic food bags.]
- 1 jar (7 1/2 ounces) roasted red peppers, well drained
- 1/2 cup each plain low-fat yogurt and light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated lemon peel
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 drops hot-pepper sauce
- Accompaniments: pita wedges and cut-up raw vegetables for dipping
Process roasted pepper in food processor until smooth. Scrape into serving bowl and stir in remaining ingredients. Refrigerate at least 1 hour. Serve with accompaniments.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.