Red, White, and Blueberry Salad
- 2 cups watermelon cubes
- 2 white or donut peaches, pitted and cut into bite-sized pieces (use Bartlett pears, if peaches are out of season)
- 2 cups blueberries
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons sugar, or to taste
- 1/2 cup canned coconut milk
- 3 fresh mint leaves, julienned
Combine the fruits in a bowl. Whisk together the lemon juice, sugar, and coconut milk in a small bowl. Toss the dressing with the fruit and the mint. Taste for sugar and lemon juice and chill until ready to serve, up to 10 hours.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Green and Red Tomato Salad, Technicolored Romaine Salad Cups with Lemon Pecorino Dressing, BLT: Beef, Leek and Tomato Salad - with Bacon Dressing - an extra "B"!, Tuna Salad Recipes, Blueberry Pie Recipes, Carrot Salad Recipes, Mushroom Salad Recipes, Roasted Beet Recipes, Salmon Salad Recipes