- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 6 ounces green leaf lettuce
In a small jar, mix the oil, vinegar, mustard, brown sugar, red pepper flakes and salt and pepper to taste. Place the lid on the jar and shake well to mix.
Cut up the lettuce and pour a little salad dressing over the top. Toss to combine.
Recipe courtesy of Ree Drummond
Recipe courtesy of Emeril Lagasse