- 3 cups red fruit punch, chilled
- 1 1-liter bottle strawberry daiquiri mix, chilled
- 1 2-liter bottle Dr Pepper Cherry, chilled
- 1 46-ounce bottle concord grape-raspberry juice, chilled
- 1 1-liter bottle ginger ale, chilled
Fill a powder-free latex glove with punch; tie closed. Freeze at least 6 hours or overnight. (For the best shape, hang the glove from a rack in your freezer with the fingers pointing down.)
When ready to serve, combine the remaining fruit punch, daiquiri mix, Dr Pepper, grape-raspberry juice and ginger ale in a large punch bowl. Peel the glove off the frozen hand and add to the bowl.
Buy the book here.
Recipes from the book "The Pioneer Woman Cooks: A Year of Holidays: 140 Step-by-Step Recipes for Simple, Scrumptious Celebrations by Ree Drummond. (c) Copyright 2013 by Ree Drummond. By arrangement with William Morrow Cookbooks, an imprint of Harper Collins Publishers
Photograph by Coral Von Zumwalt