Mini Chopped Salad with Buttermilk Dressing
- Buttermilk Dressing:
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- Few shakes hot sauce
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 carrots, peeled and finely diced
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, diced
- 1/2 cucumber, finely diced
- 1/2 cup halved cherry tomatoes
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe.
For the buttermilk dressing: Combine the buttermilk, mayo, sour cream, vinegar, hot sauce, garlic and some salt and pepper in a mason jar, screw on the lid and shake to combine.
For the salad: Combine the carrots, lettuce, cucumbers and tomatoes in a bowl, pour over the dressing and toss to combine.
Recipe courtesy of Ree Drummond
Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen