- 2 pounds ground beef
- 4 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 6 dashes Worcestershire sauce (less if you prefer)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 8 whole dinner (or slider) rolls, split
- Macaroni and Cheese and Sliders Bar:
- 1 pound thick-cut peppered bacon
- 3 yellow onions, halved and sliced
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 8 ounces gorgonzola
- Cooked sliders and/or macaroni and cheese, for serving
Preheat the grill to medium heat.
Mix the ground beef, heavy cream, Worcestershire and the salt and some pepper in a bowl. Use your hands to thoroughly mix the ingredients. Form 1/4 cup of the meat mixture into patties, making 16 patties total. Make an indentation with your thumb to keep the patties from plumping too much when they cook.
Grill the sliders until just cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Remove from the grill and pile on a platter.
Toast the halved buns on the grill. Place the sliders between the buns and serve immediately.Macaroni and Cheese and Sliders Bar:
Use a fork to crumble the gorgonzola.
Put the bacon, caramelized onions and crumbled gorgonzola into separate bowls. Serve as delicious toppings for both sliders and macaroni cheese.
2011 Ree Drummond All Rights Reserved
Recipe courtesy of Guy Fieri