Spicy Lemon Garlic Shrimp
- 2 pounds raw frozen shrimp, deveined, shells on
- 2 sticks cold butter, cut into pieces
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 whole lemon, juiced
- Crusty bread, for serving
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Rinse the shrimp to separate, and then arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet.
Bake until the shrimp is opaque and the butter is hot and bubbly.
Serve with hot crusty bread. Peel and eat the shrimp, and then encourage guests to dip the bread into the butter in the bottom of the pan.
2012 Ree Drummond, All Rights Reserved