Rice Krispies Trail Mix Treats
1. In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat. Stir in peanut butter and vanilla until peanut butter melts.
2. Add Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal, oats, raisins and sunflower seeds. Stir until well coated.
3. Portion evenly into twenty 2 1/2-inch muffin-pan cups coated with cooking spray. Firmly press cereal mixture down into cups. Refrigerate about 30 minutes or until firm. Use fork to lift treats out of cups.
- For best results, use fresh marshmallows.
- 1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow creme can be substituted for marshmallows.
- Diet, reduced calorie or tub margarine is not recommended.
*Recipe image shows 2 servings.
For more great recipes, visit www.Kelloggs.com.
®, ™, © 2010 Kellogg NA Co.
Serving Size 1 Treat (29g)
Calories 140, Calories From Fat 60, Total Fat 7g, Trans Fat 0g,
Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 70mg, Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 7g,
Protein 3g, Vitamin A 4 percent, Vitamin C 2 percent, Calcium 0 percent, Iron 8 percent
Thank you! your flag was submitted.