- 1/3 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon raisins
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 cup white rice, cooked and cooled
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped red bell pepper
- Lettuce leaves, for serving
In a medium bowl, blend the yogurt, raisins, onion, curry powder, salt, pepper, turmeric, and vinegar. Stir in the cold rice and bell peppers. Refrigerate. Serve on a bed of lettuce leaves.
Professional Recipe: This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.