- PAM® Baking Spray
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup Eagle Mills® All-Purpose Unbleached Flour with Ultragrain®
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 3/4 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 6 tablespoons Fleischmann's® Original-stick, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 13x9-inch baking pan with baking spray. Set aside.
2. Combine brown sugar, granulated sugar, flour and cocoa in large bowl. Mix in Egg Beaters, Fleischmann's and vanilla just until combined. Stir in nuts.
3. Spread batter evenly into prepared pan. Bake 20 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack. Sprinkle with confectioners? sugar. Cut into bars.