- 2 tbsp. chili powder
- 1 tbsp. GOYA® Adobo All-Purpose Seasoning with Pepper
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. packed dark brown sugar
- 1/8 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp. GOYA® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 (2 lb.) boneless pork loin roast
2. Using paper towels, pat pork loin dry. Rub pork all over with Adobo mixture. Transfer pork to foil-lined roasting pan. Cook until pork is dark golden brown and instant-read thermometer registers 145°F when inserted into center of loin, about 35 minutes.
3. Transfer pork to platter; tent with foil to keep warm. Let rest 10-15 minutes before slicing. Serve with accumulated juices.