- ½ Market Pantry® French Baguette, cut into nine ½-inch thick slices at an angle
- 1¼ pounds chicken drumsticks (1 Gold'n Plump® package) *Available in most TARGET® stores where fresh groceries are sold
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed with a press
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- ¼ teaspoon dried rosemary
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil. In a small bowl, combine the oil, garlic, thyme, and rosemary.
2. Arrange the bread on the baking sheet in a single layer. Place the chicken on top of the bread and scatter the onion around the chicken. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, and then drizzle the garlic-herb oil all over.
3. Roast until the chicken is just cooked through and the bread toasted, about 35 minutes.