Roasted Corn Abdi
- 1 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 1/3 tablespoon ground allspice
- 1/4 bunch cilantro, minced
- 1 red onion, 1/4-inch dice
- 1 tablespoon carrot, 1/4-inch dice
- 1 ear corn, kernels removed and roasted until some of the kernels start to brown
- 4 to 6 kumquats, sliced
- 1 cucumber, seeded and 1/4-inch dice
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 habanero, seeds removed
- 1 avocado, peeled and cubed
- Salt, to taste
Toast together oregano, allspice and cilantro then mix together with the remaining ingredients. Blend lime juice and chili with 1/4 cup of the salsa mixture and add back to salsa. Add the avocado and salt to taste.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.