Roasted Garlic Chicken
- Lemon Beurre Blanc, recipe follows
- 1 roasted green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 roasted red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup roasted garlic cloves
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled, plus more for garnish
- 6 (8-ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Lemon Beurre Blanc:
- Pinch chopped garlic
- Pinch chopped shallots
- 1/2 pound butter, cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup Chablis wine
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 2 cups heavy cream
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
In a medium saucepan, combine the Lemon Beurre Blanc, roasted peppers, garlic, and feta cheese and heat over low heat. Keep warm until ready to use, stirring occasionally.
Preheat a grill or grill pan. Place chicken breasts on grill and grill on both sides until completely cooked through. Remove from grill and place on a serving plate. Spoon sauce over the chicken and garnish with crumbled feta cheese.Lemon Beurre Blanc:
Sweat the shallots and garlic in 1 tablespoon of butter in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the wine and lemon juice and cook until reduced by half. Add the cream and reduce until it reaches a sauce consistency. Reduce the heat to low and whip in the butter. Season, to taste, with salt and pepper.
Professional Recipe: This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.