- 1 lb. trimmed green beans
- 1 pint small cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup toasted pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup chiffonaded fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 Tbs. sherry wine vinegar
- salt and pepper
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Toss green beans in olive oil and some salt and pepper and spread them out on a baking sheet. Roast in oven for 35 minutes, stirring ocassionaly. Transfer to a large mixing bowl and toss with cherry tomatoes, basil and pumpkin seeds. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve warm or room temperature.