Roasted Pepper Compote for Fish
- 2 red bell peppers, roasted, peeled, seeded and julienned
- 2 yellow bell peppers, roasted, peeled, seeded and julienned
- 2 Poblano chiles or green peppers, roasted, peeled, seeded and julienned
- 1 large bunch oregano, leaves only, chopped
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Juice of 2 limes or 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Mix all of the ingredients in a large bowl. Let sit 4 to 5 hours to develop the flavors, or serve at once. To serve, spread on a platter or serving plates and top with grilled, broiled or Sauteed fish fillets.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Roasted Peppers with Grilled Endive: Peperoni Arrosti con Belga, Fresh Eggplant and Roasted Red Pepper Panini, Opakapaka Fish on Hirabara Baby Greens, Green Apple Vinaigrette, and Stilton Bruschetta, New York Strip Steak Recipes, Cabbage, Acorn Squash Recipes, Easy Chicken, Ratatouille Recipes, Baked Tilapia Recipes