Roasted Red Snapper with Fresh Herbs, Garlic and Olive Oil
- 1 (2 to 2 1/2-pound) red snapper, cleaned but with head and tail
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Fresh lemon juice to taste
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced fine
- Fresh rosemary and thyme, crumbled
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Lemon wedges as an accompaniment
- Fresh rosemary, thyme or parsley sprigs for garnish, if desired
Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Pat dry the fish and rub inside and out with the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, rosemary, thyme and salt and pepper to taste. Arrange the fish in an oiled baking dish and bake it for 20 minutes, or until it flakes easily. Transfer to a serving plate, pour juices around fish and garnish with lemon wedges and fresh herbs.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.