Roasted Root and Baby Green Salad
- 4 each baby beets, roasted and split in half
- 4 each baby golden beets, roasted and split in half
- 4 each cipolini onions, roasted and peeled
- 4 each large baby carrots, roasted and split in half
- 4 each American red radishes, roasted and split in half
- 2 tablespoons beet syrup
- 2 tablespoons aged balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8 cups small mixed salad greens
Arrange the vegetables to circle the centers of 4 chilled plates. Drizzle the beet syrup to the inside of the vegetables. Whisk the oil and the vinegar in a medium mixing bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Toss in the mixed salad greens. Divide the salad to the center of the 4 plates.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.