Roasted Root and Baby Green Salad
- 4 baby beets, roasted and split in half
- 4 baby golden beets, roasted and split in half
- 4 cipolini onions, roasted and peeled
- 4 large baby carrots, roasted and split in half
- 4 American red radishes, roasted and split I half
- 2 tablespoons beet syrup
- 2 tablespoons aged balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 8 cups small mixed salad greens
Arrange the vegetables to circle the centers of 4 chilled plates. Drizzle the beet syrup to the inside of the vegetables. Whisk the oil and vinegar in a medium mixing bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Toss in the mixed salad greens. Divide the salad in the center of the 4 plates.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Opakapaka Fish on Hirabara Baby Greens, Green Apple Vinaigrette, and Stilton Bruschetta, Delmonico Baby Greens with Fried Mozzarella, Tomatoes, Red Onions, and Balsamic Vinaigrette, Salad of The Greens with Fennel, Mint and Orange, Easy Mexican, Mushroom Salad Recipes, Eggplant, Cucumber, Salad, Easy Roasting