Roasted Root Vegetables
- 1/2 butternut squash, skin on, cut into 1 inch wedges
- 4 small carrots, scrubbed and dried
- 4 small parsnips, scrubbed and dried
- 1 turnip, cut in half and then into 3/4 inch slices
- 2 red onions, quartered through the root
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon thyme and rosemary, chopped
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
In a large bowl, combine all vegetables. In a small separate bowl, combine garlic, oil, herbs, balsamic vinegar and brown sugar. Mix marinade with vegetables, cover with plastic wrap and let sit up to 2 hours. Arrange vegetables on a baking sheet, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast in a pre heated 500 degree F oven for 35 to 40 minutes or until cooked through.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Roasted Root Vegetables with Spicy Pepitas and Horseradish Creme Fraiche, Roasted Root Vegetable Soup with Grilled Cheese Croutons, Roasted Vegetable Meatloaf with Balsamic Glaze, Roasted Tomato Recipes, Spinach Recipes, Eggnog Recipes, Easy Grilling, Fall Recipes, Easy Barbecuing