- ½ cup Crown Royal® Maple Finished Whiskey
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh sage leaves, plus leaves for garnish
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red chile flakes
- 3 large sweet potatoes, scrubbed and cut into 1-inch-thick rounds
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 ounces very thinly sliced prosciutto
- 1 ounce Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, shaved with a vegetable peeler
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2. In a large bowl, stir the Crown Royal® Maple Finished Whiskey, oil, maple syrup, sage, garlic, and chile. Add the sweet potatoes and toss until evenly coated. Arrange the sweet potatoes in an even layer on a half sheet pan and sprinkle generously with salt and pepper.
3. Roast, carefully turning the sweet potatoes once, until the sweet potatoes are browned and tender, about 40 minutes.
4. Transfer the sweet potatoes to a serving platter. Top with the prosciutto, parmesan, and sage leaves.