Roasted Salmon With Brown Sugar Glaze
- Cooking spray, for greasing
- 3 tablespoons packed light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon country-style Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- Four 4-ounce salmon fillets
Line a broiler pan rack with foil. Spray the foil with cooking spray. Preheat the broiler.
To make the glaze, whisk together the brown sugar, ginger, mustard and soy sauce in a small bowl. Place the salmon on the broiler pan rack and spoon the glaze over the top. Broil, 6 inches from the heat, until the salmon is lightly browned and just opaque in the center, 4 to 5 minutes. Do not turn.
Recipe courtesy of Bobby Deen