Roasted Sausage and Bell Peppers
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds large Italian sausage links
- 1 1/2 large onions, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 4 large russet potatoes, scrubbed and washed, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 large garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 cup white wine
- Salt and freshly ground cracked black pepper
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In large frying pan over medium heat, melt butter and olive oil and fry Italian sausage until brown on all sides. Place sausage in a casserole dish and add the onions, bell peppers, potatoes, garlic, wine and salt and pepper, to taste. Bake for 45 minutes or until potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork.
Home Cook Recipe: A viewer or guest of the show, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchen have not tested this recipe and therefore cannot make representation as to the results.
Recipe courtesy Carissa Seward
Recipe courtesy of Giada De Laurentiis