Roasted Spot Prawns
- 16 Spot prawns, butterflied, shell on
- 2 pounds Crabcake mix ( search crabcake mixture )
- 1 quart hot and sour vinaigrette (search Hot and Sour Vinaigrette)
- 3 English cucumbers, junlianned and seeds removed
- 1 red pepper, bruniose
- 1 yellow pepper, bruniose
- 1 green pepper, bruniose
- 1 tablespoon ginger, chopped
- 1 teaspoon shallot, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons mint, chopped
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1 quart Hollandaise ( search Hollandaise sauce )
Preheat oven to 500 degrees. Stuff 1 tablespoon of crab mixture into each prawn. Place prawns on sheet pan with 2 ounces in water on pan. Cook for approximately 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, bring vinaigrette to a boil. Add cucumbers until slightly wilted. Remove from pan and keep warm. Add peppers, ginger, shallot and garlic and reduce sauce slightly. Add mint and cilantro.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.