- 16 Spot prawns, butterflied, shell on
- 2 pounds Crabcake mix ( search crabcake mixture )
- 1 quart hot and sour vinaigrette (search Hot and Sour Vinaigrette)
- 3 English cucumbers, junlianned and seeds removed
- 1 red pepper, bruniose
- 1 yellow pepper, bruniose
- 1 green pepper, bruniose
- 1 tablespoon ginger, chopped
- 1 teaspoon shallot, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons mint, chopped
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1 quart Hollandaise ( search Hollandaise sauce )
Preheat oven to 500 degrees. Stuff 1 tablespoon of crab mixture into each prawn. Place prawns on sheet pan with 2 ounces in water on pan. Cook for approximately 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, bring vinaigrette to a boil. Add cucumbers until slightly wilted. Remove from pan and keep warm. Add peppers, ginger, shallot and garlic and reduce sauce slightly. Add mint and cilantro.