Roasted Summer Vegetable Salad
- 1 ear corn - grilled, shucked, and cut off the cob
- 1 red pepper -- roasted, peeled, and cut into a 1/2-inch dice
- 1 tomato -- grilled, peeled, seeded, and cut into a 1/2-inch dice
- 2 zucchini or other summer squash -- cut into 1/2-inch slices, grilled, and cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 ounces extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Combine all ingredients. Marinate for 30 minutes. Adjust seasonings to taste.
Flag as inappropriate
Thank you! your flag was submitted.