Roasted Tapenade Crusted Salmon
- 1 7 -ounce salmon filet
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 tablespoon Kalamata Olive Tapenade, recipe follows
- 3 ounces Sauteed spinach
- 4 ounces Champagne Vinaigrette, recipe follows
- 1 chervil leaf for garnish
- CHAMPAGNE VINAIGRETTE
- 2 ounces chicken broth
- 2 ounces champagne vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 ounce olive oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 ounce salad oil
- Salt and white pepper to taste
- 1 ounce tomato concasse
- 1/2 ounce Italian parsley, finely chopped
- 1/4 ounce chervil, finely chopped
- 1/4 chives, finely chopped
- 1/4 ounce tarragon
- KALAMATA OLIVE TAPENADE
- 1/4 pound kalamata olives, pitted
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt to taste
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Season salmon with salt and pepper on both sides. Add olive oil and white wine. Mix to coat both sides. Place in hot saute pan and sear on both sides for approximately 1 minute. Place in oven for 3-5 minutes.
After 3-5 minutes, remove salmon from oven and spread with tapenade. Place back in oven to finish cooking, approximately 5-10 minutes.
To plate, place salmon on top bed of spinach and spoon vinaigrette over.
Whisk chicken broth, vinegar, mustard, shallot, garlic, oils, and honey in bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Just before serving add tomato and herbs.KALAMATA OLIVE TAPENADE
Add all ingredients to food processor. Process until smooth paste.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.