Cauliflower Huevos Salad
- 2 heads cauliflower, cleaned and cut into medium florets
- 1/4 cup wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons very finely chopped garlic, (about 2 cloves)
- 3 tablespoons very finely chopped fresh parsley leaves, plus 8 small sprigs, for garnish
- 1 cup olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 hard boiled eggs, cooled and peeled, divided
- 1 cup sliced black olives
Blanch cauliflower florets until half-cooked, drain and set aside to cool.
Whisk together vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, and parsley. While whisking constantly, add oil in a thin stream. Season with salt and pepper. Chop 2 of the hard boiled eggs. Cut the other 2 egg into wedges for garnish. Toss cauliflower, chopped eggs and black olives together. Let marinate and chill for 2 hours. Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with egg wedges and parsley sprigs.