Collard Green Coleslaw
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons stone ground mustard
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 cups shredded white cabbage
- 2 cups julienned collard greens
- 1 cup julienned carrots
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced white onions
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 2 lemons, juiced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
For the dressing: In a bowl, mix the mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper, and reserve.
For the coleslaw: In a large bowl, mix the cabbage, collard greens, carrots, onions and green onions.
Pour half of the dressing over the slaw and mix by hand. Add more dressing to taste.
Mix in the lemon juice and refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
Season with salt and pepper before serving.