Del Sol Tomato Salad
- 3 pounds ripe Roma tomatoes (about 12 tomatoes), cut into wedges
- 4 cloves crushed garlic
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 large red onion, cut julienne
- 1 bunch chopped fresh basil (about 1 cup chopped)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 6 sprigs fresh basil, for garnish
Mix all ingredients in a salad bowl. Toss gently and season with salt and pepper. Serve at room temperature garnished with basil sprigs.
Flag as inappropriate
Thank you! your flag was submitted.