Fruity Tuna and Halibut
- 1/3 cup pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 lime, juiced
- 4 (6 to 8-ounces) tuna and halibut
- 1 cup chopped fresh plums
- 1 cup chopped fresh peaches
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh pineapple
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red pepper
- 2 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoon minced fresh mint or parsley
Combine pineapple juice, oil, soy sauce, and lime juice. Arrange tuna steaks in shallow glass pan; pour juice mixture over steaks. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Remove tuna from marinade and place on grill 4 to 5 inches above medium hot coals; discard marinade. Grill just until fish begins to flake easily when tested with a fork, allow 10 minutes cooking per inch of thickness, turning once during cooking. Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl; stir gently, cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.