Macaroni Fruit Salad with Creme Fraiche
- 1 mango, peeled and cut away from the pit
- 1 fresh lime, halved and seeds removed
- 1 pound cooked elbow macaroni
- 1 quart strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 (29 to 32-ounce) can sliced peaches (preferably in their own juice or light syrup)
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh mint leaves, plus 6 to 8 sprigs for garnish
- 4 ounces creme fraiche
Add mango to a blender and squeeze in the juice from the lime. Puree the mixture and pour into a large bowl. Stir in macaroni. Gently fold in strawberries, peaches, and minced mint. Transfer to serving dishes topped with creme fraiche and mint sprigs.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.