- 4 racks baby back ribs
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons Rib Rub, recipe follows
- BBQ Sauce, recipe follows
Prepare a smoker to high heat, 450 degrees F.
To prepare the ribs, remove the silver skin from the back or under rib side. Mix the soy and Worcestershire sauces together. Then on a baking sheet or pan, mop on the basting liquid and sprinkle with the Rib Rub. After basting and seasoning, place the ribs on the rack of the smoker and cook for 1 hour. Mop or baste twice during cooking.
Once the ribs have cooked for 1 hour, glaze with BBQ Sauce and finish for a final 10 minutes to allow the sauce to glaze the ribs. Serve and enjoy.
Cook's Note: Ribs may require additional cooking time due to size and tenderness.
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cayenne powder
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 2 tablespoons white pepper
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard, such as Coleman's
- 1 tablespoon course black pepper
- 5 teaspoons seafood seasoning, such as Old Bay
- 1 teaspoon ginger powder
With a wooden spoon, blend the brown sugar, cayenne, garlic powder, onion powder, white pepper, salt, dry mustard, black pepper, seafood seasoning and ginger powder until mixed. Then bag until usage. Yield: 1 quart.