- 1 tablespoon grapeseed oil
- 1/4 cup diced yellow or white onions
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 pound 26/30 count shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3/4 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 4 tablespoons butter, at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1 pound dry pasta, cooked, not rinsed
In a saucepan over medium-high heat, add the grapeseed oil. Allow the oil to warm until hot. Once heated, reduce the heat to medium, and then add the onions and garlic. Cook for 1 minute and stir with a wooden spoon to heat evenly. Next, add the shrimp and continue to cook, stirring throughout. Once the shrimp are pink and a medium-well doneness, 3 to 4 minutes, add the tomatoes. After adding the tomatoes, cook for a final 1 minute. Then add the wine to deglaze the pan. Allow to reduce for 1 minute. After cooking, remove and stir in the butter, parsley and juice of the lemon. Stir, taste and season. Heat the pasta in boiling water, strain well, mix with the cooked shrimp and serve.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.