Beef Tacos with Mango-Hot Pepper Salsa
- 2 cups leftover lasagna filling
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 cups diced fresh mango
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 8 taco shells
- 1 cup shredded Romaine lettuce
- 1 cup grated Cheddar (regular or reduced-fat)
- 1/2 cup sour cream (regular or reduced-fat)
Spoon lasagna filling into a large skillet and add chili powder and cumin. Bring mixture to a simmer over medium heat. Simmer 5 minutes. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine mango, jalapeno, red onion, cilantro, and lime juice. Season, to taste, with salt and black pepper. Serve beef mixture with taco shells, lettuce, grated cheese, sour cream, and mango salsa on the side.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.