Chicken and Mixed Vegetable Quesadillas with Artichokes, Mushrooms, and Roasted Red Peppers
- Cooking spray
- 2 cooked chicken breast halves
- 8 (6 to 8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup chopped red onions
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup sliced roasted red peppers (from water-packed jar)
- 1/2 cup sliced artichokes (from water-packed can or jar)
- 1/4 cup shredded Monterey jack or pepper jack cheese, for each quesadilla
Coat a large skillet or griddle with cooking spray. Set pan over medium heat to preheat. Using a fork, pull chicken meat from bone in shreds.
Arrange tortillas on a flat surface. Top 1 side of each tortilla with an equal amount of chicken, mushrooms, red peppers, and artichokes. Top vegetables with shredded cheese. Fold over tortillas, making a half moon. Place quesadillas in (or on) prepared pan and cook 3 minutes per side, until golden brown and cheese melts.
Copyright 2006, Robin Miller, All Rights Reserved
Recipe courtesy of Giada De Laurentiis
Recipe courtesy of Bobby Flay
Recipe courtesy of Rachael Ray