- 3 ounces cellophane noodles
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 2 cooked chicken breast halves, diced (about 2 cups)
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped scallions
- 12 spring roll wrappers
- Lettuce leaves
Soak cellophane noodles in hot water for 10 minutes, until tender.
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and ginger and cook 1 minute. Add chicken, carrots, cabbage, and soy sauce and cook 2 minutes, until vegetables wilt. Stir in noodles and scallions and toss to combine.
Arrange spring roll wrappers on a flat surface. Top each wrapper with an equal amount of chicken mixture across the center (from point to point). Roll up bottom point, tuck in sides and roll up. Using moistened fingers, wet the last point and roll up to seal.