Chicken Satay with Rice
- 2 cup quick-cooking brown rice, cooked according to package directions
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon peanut or olive oil
- 1 cup peanut sauce
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce or to taste
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe
Prepare rice according to manufacturers instructions.
Skewer strips of chicken on bamboo or metal skewers. Season with salt and pepper. Heat oil in a large skillet or grill pan over medium heat. Add chicken skewers and cook 5 to 7 minutes, until golden brown and cooked through, turning frequently.
Serve chicken with peanut sauce on the side for dipping and brown rice.
Copyright 2006, Robin Miller, All Rights Reserved