- 6 cups baby spinach or lettuce leaves
- 1 pound cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup hulled and sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 kiwis, peeled and cut crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1/2 cup salted dry-roasted cashews
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons honey mustard
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Arrange the spinach on salad plates or a large serving platter. Top with the chicken, strawberries, kiwi slices, and cashews.
In a small bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients. Pour over the salad and serve.