- Cooking spray
- 4 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- 4 cups shredded lettuce
- 4 cooked chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup diced pickled jalapenos
- Chopped fresh cilantro leaves, to garnish
- Cilantro-Lime Vinaigrette, recipe follows
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
Arrange tortillas on prepared baking sheet and spray tortillas with cooking spray. Brush in cooking spray to coat. Bake 5 to 6 minutes, until golden brown. Transfer tortillas to individual plates and top with lettuce, chicken, tomatoes, corn, black beans, and jalapenos. Sprinkle cilantro over top to garnish, if desired. Drizzle with Cilantro-Lime Vinaigrette.
1/3 cup chicken broth
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 teaspoons honey mustard
1 teaspoon lime zest
2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
2 tablespoons fresh cilantro leaves, finely chopped
Salt and ground black pepper
In a container or jar, place chicken broth, olive oil, honey mustard, lime zest, lime juice, cilantro, salt and pepper. Cover with lid. Shake to combine. To serve, drizzle over Chicken Tostada.