Chocolate Caramel Fondue
- 1 (16-ounce) bag semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1 cup store-bought caramel sauce
- 1/2 cup milk (preferably not skim)
- Assortment of "dunking" ingredients:
- Sliced bananas
- Sliced apples
- Sliced peaches
- Angel food cake, cut into cubes
- Graham crackers
Melt the chocolate in a double boiler or in a large bowl set over simmering water or in the microwave for a few minutes on HIGH (stirring every minute). Stir in the caramel sauce and milk until blended and smooth.
Remove from the heat and transfer to a serving bowl. Arrange the fruit, cake, and other goodies around the chocolate mixture and start dunking!
Recipe courtesy of Robin Miller, 2007