Clams with Toasted Bread Crumbs with Orange Zest and Angel Hair
- 1 pound angel hair or cappellini pasta
- 4 (6-ounce) cans whole baby clams, drained and liquid reserved
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 2 teaspoons finely grated orange zest
- 1/2 cup seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup pasta cooking water
Cook pasta according to package directions.
Place pasta in a large serving bowl. Pour over clam mixture and top with toasted bread crumbs.
2006, Robin Miller, All Rights Reserved