- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cup sliced stuffed green olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup cranberry sauce, chunky or jellied
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Salt and ground black pepper
In a large bowl, combine broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, celery, cucumber, olives, and basil. Toss to combine.
In a small bowl, whisk together cranberry sauce, olive oil, vinegar, and mustard. Season, to taste, with salt and black pepper. Pour mixture over vegetables and toss to combine.