Crispy Pork Fried Rice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons peanut oil, divided
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 2 cooked pork chops, diced (about 2 cups)
- 1 cup rice, regular or instant, cooked according to package directions
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped cilantro leaves
Heat 1/2 tablespoon of the peanut oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add eggs and tilt pan to coat the surface. Cook eggs in an even layer until cooked through, flipping halfway through cooking (about 2 minutes per side). Remove eggs, dice into small pieces and set aside.
To the same pan, heat remaining peanut oil. Add onion, garlic and ginger and cook 2 minutes. Add diced pork and cook 3 minutes, until golden brown. Add rice, soy sauce and sesame oil and cook 2 minutes to heat through. Season, to taste, with salt and black pepper. Remove from heat and stir in cilantro.
Transfer to a serving plate and top with chopped eggs.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Deep Fried Pork Chops with Sweet and Spicy Red Pepper Jelly, The King's Creole Fried Pork Chops with Mashed Sweet Potatoes and Caramelized Apples and Southern Cooked Greens, Pork and Rice Quesadillas with Orange Salsa, Mexican Rice Recipes, Roast Beef Recipes, Rice Casserole Recipes, Veal Chop Recipes, Frying, Pork Butt Recipes