Grilled Salmon Steaks with Chipotle-Ponzu Sauce and Grilled Green Beans
- Cooking spray
- 6 (5-ounce) salmon steaks
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 2 cups fresh green beans
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped shallot
- 2 teaspoons finely grated fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons minced chipotle chiles in adobo sauce
- 1 clove garlic
- Cellophane noodles, as an accompaniment
Coat an outdoor grill or stovetop grill pan with cooking spray and preheat to medium-high.
Season both sides of salmon with salt and black pepper. Grill salmon steaks 5 minutes per side for medium-rare. Arrange green beans on grill alongside salmon. Grill 10 minutes, until crisp-tender, turning frequently.
Meanwhile, in a blender, combine remaining ingredients and puree until smooth. Serve 4 of the salmon steaks with green beans on the side and ponzu sauce drizzled over top. Reserve remaining salmon steaks for another recipe. Serve with cellophane noodles.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Grilled Salmon with Sun-Dried Tomato Butter (California), Smoked Salmon on Grilled Seven Grain Bread with Tomato and Dill, Grilled Steak and Eggs Argentinean Style, Grilling Recipes, Barbecuing, Grilled Chicken Recipes, Salmon Burger Recipes, Grilled Shrimp Recipes, Salmon Mousse Recipes