Halibut "Lobster" Roll with Green Goddess Slaw
- Cooked halibut (about 1 pound), cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped tarragon leaves or 1 teaspoon dried
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimento
- Dash hot sauce
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 hot dog buns or Kaiser rolls
- 4 Boston lettuce leaves
In a large bowl, combine halibut, mayonnaise, tarragon, and Dijon. Toss to coat fish. Fold in celery, scallions, pimento, and hot sauce. Season, to taste, with salt and black pepper. Serve on buns with lettuce.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.