Honey Mustard Glazed Salmon Fillets
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 4 (5-ounce) salmon fillets
- Salt and ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
In an oiled shallow baking dish, combine lemon juice, Dijon, honey, and lemon zest. Stir together. Season both sides of salmon fillets with salt and pepper and place in the baking dish. Flip salmon to coat in glaze. Bake immediately or cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to 3 hours.
When ready to cook, preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Bake 10 minutes or until fish is fork-tender.
Copyright 2006, Robin Miller, All Rights Reserved
Recipe courtesy of Bobby Flay