- 1/2 cup crab cake mixture, reserved from Crab Cakes OR see recipe below
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1 cup lowfat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 teaspoon salt-free garlic and herb seasoning
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan , divided
- 2 pita pockets, cut into wedges
- Assorted vegetables (baby carrots, sliced zucchini, celery stalks)
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
In a medium bowl, combine crab cake mixture, artichoke hearts, spinach, sour cream, parsley, seasoning, and 1/4 cup of the Parmesan. Mix well.
Bake 10 to 12 minutes, until dip is hot and cheese is golden.
Serve dip with pita wedges and vegetables on the side (or crackers!).